Monday, June 4, 2012

Oh la la its Monday once more..


You got that right! It's Monday! I had some stories to share with y'all but I still can't get over my somber mood today.. I did a huge bubu last night to coucou, and I feel so bad-i know it is no use to regret for things been done! I know I can't turn back time and all I can say I deeply apologize for the mishaps-I am so sorry mon coucou, I don't mean to hurt and betray your trust.. forgive me..

Trying my darn best to keep move on and carry on with the day-at least today one of my travel buddy-Heather coming to town!! yehaaaa..she is in-town for one of those country music gigs since she is a huge fans of Carrie Underwood and I think carrie love her too! hehehehe =)

Anyway, trying to leave work early today and pick her up at Sheraton Music City then off to town for some Pita Pit and Fried Pickles!

Hopefully tomorrow I be able to lift away these gloomy clouds, stay tunes y'all have some exciting stories from my weekend adventures..

Have a great monday! gran bisous!

No comments:

Post a Comment