Friday, June 1, 2012

Flip the calendar, June ooo Junee



First day of June means official day of Summer just around the corner..getting ready for blazing heat and sunshine, I can feel it on my bone-this season will be HOT TAMALE! Despite some challenging days ahead related with adjusting with new home, works, etc.. One special and particular event that I am so uberly looking forward is LIL SiS arrival in Nashville woohooooo.. H-12, can't wait to have her at the house hanging out and hahahahaha having those yummy goodies that mom send with her =)

Off to work on a cloudy, dark, dreary, chilly morning, yet TGIF!! last night we had quite a big storm though it's only last for like 45 mins but enough to make some mess! I ask coucou this morning, who is going to clean up our streets since so many leaves and branches on the road? I know we will have to clean up our driveway and backyard since we have tons of trees at our new house..

As me and coucou getting ready to go to work, coucou normally put on NPR but this morning for some reason another channel being picked-Steve Harvey "Friday Freedom Show" and it is so ghetto fabolous in my opinion, hahaha i think I fell in love with his show and definitely will tune into the show from now on.. Although as an effect of the ambiance, I decided to put on IL Divo and Celine Dion for my morning commute and here is my all time fave
Alrighy mon amie, dashing back to work now eventhough I am planning to take it easy today-a little goof off here and there hehehe.. Initially planned to go out for lunch with one of my coworkers but so far I have not seen her coming to work yet, so it may not happening, alas, I think I will still go out and having fulfill my craving for TEMPEH Hoagies at Mellow Mushroom-succulent marinated grilled tempe over french bread with feta, grilled mushrooms, onions, green peppers serves with pesto mayo, lettuce and tomatoes, mmmmmm...
http://www.mellowmushroom.com/murfreesboro/menu#/store/menu/murfreesboro/hoagies

oh those who does not tempe; is made from cooked and slightly fermented soybeans and formed into a patty, similar to a very firm veggie burger

Happy Friday Y'all, bonne Weekend and for my indonesian peeps in Jakarta Raya, happy desek2an on NKOTB BSB concert hehehehe.. Gran bisous!

No comments:

Post a Comment