Monday, May 21, 2012

Howdy from Grand Ole Nashville

Finally, after long attempts, thoughts etc I decided to start blogging since now I am off to a new adventure where recently I just move to grand ole opry of Nashville! Therefore, it should be more interesting life in addition to living on a suitcase episodes that will start in a very near future! So howdy fellas, my name is Aryo, originally from Indonesia and for the past 8 years been living at uncle sam a.k.a United States of America where I initially came here to continue my education but end up also working at Murray State University located in small tiny winny bitty town of Murray, Kentucky where downtown is a blink of an eyes and bibble chanted everywhere, hehehe just kiddin!

Nonetheless, now I am embarking a new adventure in da city plus being part of Middle Tennessee State University-Blue Raiders! http://mtsu.mkttracker.com/app/standard/index.phps

Start working at the school officially last week, and it has been quite a long process though I am glad to finally made it! The job, the move, truly makes my world upside down and thru huge changes which I hope for the better.. Anyway, that's a bit me in a nutshell, tune in to my blog and lets explore the world together!

Gran bisous

No comments:

Post a Comment